Unable to submit donation

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
eavesc

Unable to submit donation

Post by eavesc »

Why am I unable to submit my donations (tithing)? Please assit.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to submit donation

Post by russellhltn »

Are you in the US? At this time I think it's only open to residents of the US. It's a limitation of the banking system. Other countries haven't been set up (yet).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

eavesc wrote:Why am I unable to submit my donations (tithing)? Please assit.
Are you able to get to the Donation site? Do you receive an error message? If so, what is the message?
Also, there have been reports that the site was down Friday morning. Did you try again later Friday evening?
PrincessVan307

Post by PrincessVan307 »

I get this error message when clicking on Donations, know why?

Uh oh! We're Sorry...

It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!
Durman

Post by Durman »

I am having the same problem with the account for one of my family members ("It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying.")
rominakelly

Post by rominakelly »

I can't do it.... when I try to do it... they said I AM SORRY .......
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

brotjstinger wrote:So has anyone ever found out why we get this message on the donations page?

Uh oh! We're Sorry...

It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!
When I have gotten that message there was a temporary server problem. If it occurred on the weekend it was corrected sometime on Monday once those charged with monitoring and fixing server issues found the problem. On weekdays it is usually was shortly corrected. On weekday evenings it was corrected by the next day.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”