Personal Information Retrieval

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dc56martin

Personal Information Retrieval

Post by dc56martin »

Can I get access to my own blessing, baptism, sealing, and priesthood ordination dates?
eblood66

Re: Personal Information Retrieval

Post by eblood66 »

Ask your ward clerk for your Individual Ordinance Summary. That information is not available online directly to members.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I believe that you can see that information for yourself in LDS Tools. I can't verify that since I have a calling that gives me rights to it for all members in my stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:I believe that you can see that information for yourself in LDS Tools.
Indeed! Switch directory view to "individual". When browsing yourself, you'll see a link to "membership information".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
senikaubula

Post by senikaubula »

Can I please get information on my baptismal information?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You can find that in Member Tools. If you do not have Member Tools you will need to speak to your ward clerk. This forum is user-to-user help and support. Nobody here has access to that information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”