Online Thithing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jbmarko1

Online Thithing

Post by jbmarko1 »

1. Trying to set up new account for elderly parents to do online tithing for them.
When I put in their MRN and birth day it says " doesn't match or account already exists"
How do I find out if they already have an account? and if so they don't know pass words etc.

2. They don't have email. can you do online Tithing with out an e mail or can they use mine?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Thithing

Post by russellhltn »

jbmarko1 wrote:How do I find out if they already have an account? and if so they don't know pass words etc.
Use the links on the sign in page for forgotten username/password. Note, I don't think the terms of service would allow you to control their account for them. It's not set up for a guardianship. Any account would be deactivated as soon as the death is reported.
jbmarko1 wrote:2. They don't have email. can you do online Tithing with out an e mail or can they use mine?
They'll need an email. But they're easy enough to get. I don't think the system will allow their account to share a email with your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
articajorge

Re: Online Thithing

Post by articajorge »

hola, estoy tratando de pagar mi diezmo en linea pero no me deja y no se porque, me pueden ayudar
gracias
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Tithing

Post by lajackson »

Online Donations are only available in the United States, possibly soon in Canada, and I believe in Brazil. If you do not live in one of those countries, you will not be able to make online donations at this time.

Return to “Church Account”