February Ensign?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
doriaj

February Ensign?

Post by doriaj »

On my I Pad the February Ensign in not loading. There's an icon that says something like "Preview Feb articles" but it only shows 2 articles. Does anyone else have this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: February Ensign?

Post by russellhltn »

I'm on Android, and I see the entire February Ensign. But I think I saw what you described a few days ago. My guess would be that "preview" means "some". If you could see the whole thing, why call it a "preview"?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
heidiricks

Post by heidiricks »

I'm having that problem too on my LDS library app. Only a preview. I've tried updating catalog, subscribe to ensign (not sure what that does) on the catalog options ...I also noticed there aren't any February 2017 New Era, Friend, or Liahona. I decided to open my browser and read the ensign on LDS.org, but LDS library is much more convenient, so it would be nice to know why it's not there.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

What version of Gospel Library are you running?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
heidiricks

Post by heidiricks »

sbradshaw wrote:What version of Gospel Library are you running?
Thank you for the suggestion. I updated, (to 4.0 I think) which ended up taking quite a while because the whole app was reinstalled because there have been so many changes. But after a few catalog updates all magazines are showing up. I hope this helps others too.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”