Gospel Doctrine Teachers manual highlighting not working

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
eshultz

Gospel Doctrine Teachers manual highlighting not working

Post by eshultz »

I have enjoyed the ability to highlight portions of the lesson in preparation to teach the Gospel Doctrine class. Unfortunately that feature has stopped working on my iPhone and iPad. I really miss it. I noticed that a program update was put out Feb.1, but the highlighting feature is still not working. I wonder if the problem is connected with the Apple system update that came out recently.
Is any one else having this problem?
robfanny

Re: Gospel Doctrine Teachers manual highlighting not working

Post by robfanny »

Doesn't work for me either. I am following along in the gospel doctrine teacher's manual and highlighting worked in the last few days but when I tried it today, it didn't work. I tried highlighting in other lessons like in teachings of the presidents and it worked fine. I also tried it in general conference talks and the highlighting worked normally but when I went back to the gospel doctrine teacher's manual it would not work

P
spencer.dunford

Post by spencer.dunford »

I have the same problem. Is it possible to turn off automatic updates so that it can just stay working?

This makes teaching very frustrating.
robfanny

Post by robfanny »

I notice syncing occurs each time I launch the app. Don't know if syncing can be turned off
robfanny

Post by robfanny »

A few days ago tech-support wrote me and said that they were aware of the problem and attempting to fix it.

I have noticed in the interim that it has now been fixed

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”