Tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
judyludeanpeterson

Tithing

Post by judyludeanpeterson »

When I pay Tithing and Fast Offerings online how can I get a confirmation of the amounts paid?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing

Post by russellhltn »

You'll get a email. You can also go back into the on-line system and see your history of donations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

First, you will see a confirmation at the donation screen. Next, I have my account set up to receive two emails.

The first confirmation email comes within a few minutes after entering the donation and gives the date, the amount, and identifies the account from which the donation will be made ("Local Bank Checking Account ******9999").

Depending on your notification preferences, you may receive another email a few hours later (or the next day if you entered the donation in the evening) saying that your donation is complete.

Complete is a funny term here. After you receive the email that your donation is complete, the Church sends an ACH request to your bank. The funds are usually transferred in the next day or two, depending on how quickly your bank handles ACH requests.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

stevenrobertbagshaw wrote:i pay tithing in person and when i try to pull up my donation history it says 0 donation have been recorded
The means that your ward or branch didn't enter your membership number on your donor record. Talk to your ward clerk and ask them to add it. Once they do your donations should show up online within a day or two.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

stevenrobertbagshaw wrote:i pay tithing in person and when i try to pull up my donation history it says 0 donation have been recorded
Three things must happen before you can see your donations:
  • The ward must associate your donation with your membership record.
  • Donations can only be processed under one name. Unless your spouse has set their account to share donation information, the donation would have to be processed under your name and not your spouse's.
  • Your LDS Account must be associated with your membership number. (Can you see the ward directory or calendar? If not, then you probably don't have a MRN on your account.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”