Buidling Scheduling

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
printbr

Buidling Scheduling

Post by printbr »

I am trying to turn off the ability for Calendar users to schedule a building. So I unchecked the box that says "This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes". But that building and all its resources still shows up whenever anyone schedules an event. How can we get rid of this feature?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Buidling Scheduling

Post by russellhltn »

That's odd. You might want to make sure there isn't a duplicate building or that somehow the box is still checked.

Note that if this is a building that is shared by multiple stakes, I think only the agent stake has control of that. The building would be visible to the users, but not in the control panel of the non-agent stake.

Another possibility is that you may need to refresh your session. Perhaps log out and log back in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
printbr

Post by printbr »

I have checked all the items listed and it has been several days now and still the location shows up when someone schedules an event. Even stranger it does not show up any longer under locations on the left side.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

The calendar has problems if you turn off scheduling and there are still existing events scheduled in that building. We've seen strange bugs in this case. In our next major release of the calendar, we will clean this up, but in order to turn off scheduling for a building, you will be required move all future events out of that building calendar. We will provide a list to clean up. But that is still in the future.
printbr

Post by printbr »

Thank you for the update. There indeed was some weird stuff happening so we just turned it back on for now.

Return to “Calendar”