On Line Donations to Missionaries in other Wards

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Denzil

On Line Donations to Missionaries in other Wards

Post by Denzil »

How does a member donate to a Missionary, On Line, in another Ward?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: On Line Donations to Missionaries in other Wards

Post by aebrown »

Denzil wrote:How does a member donate to a Missionary, On Line, in another Ward?
Detailed instructions can be found in the Online Donations help page. Specifically, scroll down to the section titled "Donating Funds to the Ward Missionary Fund in Other Wards or Branches."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note that there are limitations on "the other ward". Currently, I'd say it has to be in the same country as the donor and it has to be in a country that currently allows on-line donations. So, assuming you're in the US, it has to be another ward in the US.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:Note that there are limitations on "the other ward". Currently, I'd say it has to be in the same country as the donor and it has to be in a country that currently allows on-line donations. So, assuming you're in the US, it has to be another ward in the US.
The limitations are noted in the FAQ section of the help page I linked to, specifically Q2.

Return to “Online Donations”