my Missionary Portal account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Halpam

my Missionary Portal account

Post by Halpam »

Please Help!! I am on a mission and have been here 3 months. I received a notice that I had to change my pass word so I followed the instruction and not all I can do is log into LDS.org. I can not get into my missionary portal, my LDS mail and all my donations are gone too. Please help I need to get back into these accounts.
Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: my Missionary Portal account

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like you created a new account. You need to recover your old account. I'd suggest clicking on "forgot username" at the login screen and find out what your old username was.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cjnielsen1

Post by cjnielsen1 »

cjnielsen1
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cjnielsen1 wrote:cjnielsen1
Forums don't work that way.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
vncent

Post by vncent »

I have been call to secve but cannot access my portal account e maill
samatimbi5@gmail.com

Post by samatimbi5@gmail.com »

I have been Call to Serve in PNG Port Moresby Mission but unfortunately I couldn't find my mission on the Missionary portal so I could accept my call as well

Return to “Church Account”