Officers Sustained Form won't download

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
alexkolson

Officers Sustained Form won't download

Post by alexkolson »

Hi there!

We have ward conference coming up and I wanted to download the Officers Sustained form (Im the ward clerk) and send it to the stake presidency so they could practice the names. But I can't download it, when I click download it says "network error." I've tried from the clerk computers at work, from my personal laptop, and from different network connections. Am I somehow not allowed to download the form? I can download pdf forms of the ward list and other reports...but not the officers sustained form.

Anybody have an idea whats going on?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Officers Sustained Form won't download

Post by russellhltn »

A lot of times this has to do with a back end service that has crashed. This usually gets fixed when the church employees in Utah return to work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I can download the generated PDF using IE 11, but not Chrome 62. Chrome just displays Network Error or Server Error. I tried installing the Acrobat Reader extension in Chrome, and it still gives me a Network Error when I try to download the generated PDF. I have not tried Firefox.
This error occurs in Chrome regardless of which computer I use: Windows 10 desktop, Windows 10 laptop, or Windows 7 laptop.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Any add-ons in Chrome? In another thread, some were finding an issue with the Adblock add-on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”