summary of donations, where do I click save

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
goodwinzo

summary of donations, where do I click save

Post by goodwinzo »

I am trying to get the summary of my donations for the year 2016. I am on the page where it shows my membership number and the membership # is correct. The next instruction, taken from the email I received, #5 says," Click on Save." I can find no save to click on? You keep telling me my question doesn't have enough characters. Can't you make things easier for common folk?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: summary of donations, where do I click save

Post by russellhltn »

If the information is already there, there will be no "save" button. That only appears if you've made a change.

To see your donations, go to https://www.lds.org/donations/ There, you will see donations that are tied either to your LDS Account or to your membership number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”