Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Al1939metcalf

Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

Post by Al1939metcalf »

Tithing paid for 2016 for tax purposes
Al1939metcalf

Re: Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

Post by Al1939metcalf »

How do I get a receipt?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Your personal donation statements, including the official one for tax purposes, can be found here:

https://www.lds.org/donations/#/reports

If you're not logged in, it will prompt you to do so.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lylev

Post by lylev »

I need to print my personal tax report for 2016. I can see all of my husband's information but I can't see mine. The settings say that I should be able to see my husband's info, which I can, but there isn't an option to see my own. I don't see a place to enter my membership number to get that info either...
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lylev wrote:I need to print my personal tax report for 2016. I can see all of my husband's information but I can't see mine. The settings say that I should be able to see my husband's info, which I can, but there isn't an option to see my own. I don't see a place to enter my membership number to get that info either...
Your membership number should be assigned to your LDS Account sign in credentials. When you sign in to LDS.org to use the Donations function it already knows who you are.

If you have been donating that way, and you are signing in the same way and not seeing any of your donation information, something is wrong with your LDS Account, and you should contact your ward clerk to help you straighten it out. Your LDS Account and sign in information should be separate from your husband's information.

Return to “Church Account”