Notes attached to scriptures with new version of Gospel library to not show up with scripture under tags

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kspuhler

Notes attached to scriptures with new version of Gospel library to not show up with scripture under tags

Post by kspuhler »

I add many notes to scriptures and then tag the scriptures with various key words so that I can find the scriptures and the notes when I look under the tag that I used. I find it very useful to be able to see the scripture and the content of the note when I look under the tag. This worked well with prior versions of gospel library as these notes would show up with the scripture when looking under tags. With the latest version of gospel library old notes attached to a scripture with a prior version of gospel library continue to show up under tags with the scripture they are attached to but new notes attached to a scripture do not show up under tags. For me this is a problem as when I look under tags (topics) I see a scripture but no new notes and would need to go to the scripture itself and click on the note to see the note. As there is no indication when looking at a scripture in tags that a note even exists these new notes are effectively lost and not able to be looked up by topics under tags. The content of notes should show up under tags, fully printed out, as they did under the prior versions to make the note function meaningful. Please correct this aspect of the new version so that note content will show up under tags as they did previously. Thank you.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”