Book of Mormon missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
aldraper

Book of Mormon missing

Post by aldraper »

I woke up this morning and opened the gospel library on my iPad and attempted to swipe to the next chapter in the book of Mormon and I landed on a General conference talk. I navigated to the scriptures in the menu and the Book of Mormon is not in the list of books available. Same results on my iPhone. Any ideas
Patcee

Re: Book of Mormon missing

Post by Patcee »

Same thing happened to my husband this morning. Help!!?
ajbcurtis

Post by ajbcurtis »

Me too. Just noticed it. Everyone else in our home has had the same thing happen. Has the app been hacked???
jlj1955

Post by jlj1955 »

My wife and I experience the same issue I tried reloading the Gospel Library app and books of Mormon is not found in the library now also my notes sections and links were gone to the book of Mormon
lanychat

Post by lanychat »

No idea but ours is missing too. Deleted app and reinstalled. It showed up until I signed in then it was gone again.
mlucasut

Post by mlucasut »

I had the same problem. Looking for an answer.
janae416

Post by janae416 »

The same thing just happened to me. I hope it's fixed soon. If you don't have a hard copy, download Deseret Book and you can get it there.
ltf92242

Post by ltf92242 »

I have experienced the same. The Book of Mormon seems to have been deleted with all the notes, tags, etc. What can be done?
mgbutter

Post by mgbutter »

I am having the same problem. Was reading the Book of Mormon this morning and went to add a bookmark. It wouldn't work so I went out of the gospel library and when I went back it, The Book of Mormon was gone.
Frutos

Post by Frutos »

I'm having the same problem. I removed and then re-downloaded the app but the BofM is still missing.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”