Notebooks

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

kristana

Notebooks

Post by kristana »

I see in the user help photos that notebooks are available, however, there is not a notebook in my app library. Am I missing a way to turn it on? The app is rather cumbersome without access to all content. Notebooks are a great feature on my phone app and one of the only reasons I use the app rather than my paper scriptures.
ToManyLetters

Re: Notebooks

Post by ToManyLetters »

The Notebooks feature is a Preview Feature on the current version (2.x) of Gospel Library for Windows. You can access preview features by going to the app's option's pane, then expanding the "Advanced" section, then turning them on. This will enable the Notebooks feature (via the annotations pane, which itself is a preview feature) and Tags. Preview features are incomplete features and are only available "as is".

Alternatively, if you're on Windows 10, you can download and install the beta of the new version of the app. There, Notebooks, the Annotations pane, tags, and even links, journal entries, and a number of other features are already available. You can learn more about the beta here:

https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
lesleewilcox

Re: Notebooks

Post by lesleewilcox »

I have used the Notebook feature in the online version of the Gospel Library in Churchofjesuschrist.org. It works great there and I love my notebooks. I was happy when it appeared in the latest update of the Gospel Library App; however I can't figure out how to mark a phrase to a particular Notebook. I would appreciate any direction in how I can use Notebooks in the same way I use it in the Online version.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”