Gave you house phone number instead of cell phone for you to text me password. [redacted] is correct number to send.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
prairiewindgardens@twinvalley.net

Gave you house phone number instead of cell phone for you to text me password. [redacted] is correct number to send.

Post by prairiewindgardens@twinvalley.net »

I gave you my house phone number of [redacated] and should have gave you my cell phone number which is [redacted] for me to get a password so I can sign in.
Irene Johnson at prairiewindgardens@twinvalley.net
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gave you house phone number instead of cell phone for you to text me password. [redacted] is correct number to send

Post by russellhltn »

There is no one in this forum that can help you with that. You'll have to go though the same process the first time you made contact.

This is a public forum, so I've removed your phone numbers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”