Wont allow me to add my membership number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kyleja1031

Wont allow me to add my membership number

Post by Kyleja1031 »

I've been trying to log in to my LDS tools and it asks me to put in my membership number. After I put my membership number it gives me an error saying "Either MRN and/or Birth date is not valid or the account already exists. Not sure what can be done to fix this problem. Your help and support would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
jamiep39

Re: Wont allow me to add my membership number

Post by jamiep39 »

It sounds like you have an existing account and are trying to create a new one. The easiest thing to do in this case is to recover your username by going here: https://ldsaccount.lds.org/recovery?type=username and entering your membership number and birthdate. Once you have the username you can recover the password with the same information if it still isn't letting you in.

Return to “Church Account”