My account shows a continual timed out message

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Bloxham62

My account shows a continual timed out message

Post by Bloxham62 »

Every time I attempt to update the "contacts" portion of my account (specifically the mobile phone number) I continually get the message that my account has timed out when I hit the "save" button. It doesn't seem to matter how often I attempt to do this. I'm wondering if the page has a software glitch?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My account shows a continual timed out message

Post by russellhltn »

On a wild guess, you might want to check the date/time/time zone on your computer. If the clock/calendar is too far off, it can create strange software problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mymurphy

Post by mymurphy »

How to increase the time on the site before I get a timed out message. I only last about 1-2 minutes before being knocked off the site. My date and time are correct for the region I live in.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you tried in another web browser? That'd be the next thing I'd try.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”