Problem logging in

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
wade_ogrady

Problem logging in

Post by wade_ogrady »

I have attempted to log in over the past couple of days and have received error message (attached). Any urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Problem logging in

Post by jdlessley »

There is no image attached. Since you posted in the MLS Support forum I am guessing you have an MLS user account for your unit MLS - correct? Do others with MLS user accounts have a problem signing in? If others are having difficulty logging in then follow the procedures in Lost user names.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If the problem is with MLS, keep in mind that the MLS program that runs on the ward computer uses a login completely different from your LDS Account login. Perhaps, no one set you up with a login?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wade_ogrady

Post by wade_ogrady »

Attached error message in Word doc.

I had no issues logging in earlier in the week, but came back Sunday and this showed. Other Bishopric members didn't have any issues with their log in on Sunday.
Attachments
error.doc
(786.5 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Your version looks quite out of date. I'd have the clerk download MLS and do a install overtop of the existing install.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”