e-mails

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
aesmcjtdaniel

e-mails

Post by aesmcjtdaniel »

I am serving as the YW President in my ward. I have checked to get e-mails from the church but whenever there is a e-mail sent out (like the announcement about the upcoming face to face) I do not get those and have to hear about them from my counselors. Any idea what I need to do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: e-mails

Post by russellhltn »

What email domains are you counselors on? I see you have a aol address, and I know some of the church services have a problem with aol and yahoo addresses due to how they authenticate the sender of the email.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”