Doctrine & Covenants

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

acralph

Doctrine & Covenants

Post by acralph »

The Doctrine & Covenants did not download in Gospel Library on my mobile device which uses Windows 10. All other documents, books and magazines did download. What can be done to download the D & C?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Doctrine & Covenants

Post by lajackson »

When you click on Scriptures, then Doctrine and Covenants from the starting page, it should load. If not, then click on the three-dot menu to the right of the book and click Remove, Then try again.

If that does not work, click on the three-dot menu at the top right of the Scriptures page and try Download All.
Then I would try Remove All, and Download All again.

After that, I would check the Forum for any other clues, then delete the App and start all over again. There would be some unhappiness in there, as well.
ToManyLetters

Re: Doctrine & Covenants

Post by ToManyLetters »

When you click on Scriptures, then Doctrine and Covenants from the starting page, it should load. If not, then click on the three-dot menu to the right of the book and click Remove, Then try again.

If that does not work, click on the three-dot menu at the top right of the Scriptures page and try Download All.
Then I would try Remove All, and Download All again.
These instructions appear to be for Gospel Library for Android, rather than Gospel Library for Windows. Only the first sentence applies to both.

If the Doctrine and Covenants doesn't download when you tap on the cover, press and hold on the cover, then remove it, close the app completely from the phone's multitasking menu, then reopen the application and download the Doctrine and Covenants again.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”