problem after latest update - headphone icon missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
edavies

problem after latest update - headphone icon missing

Post by edavies »

I prepare my Seminary lessons in the mornings using my iPad mini for listening to the lesson being read to me. After an update last night, this morning my iPad froze twice, and when it came back on after a hard reset, the headphone icon is gone. AND when I tap a scripture reference, instead of going to that passage, it opens up the Note (side swipe automatically).
I don't have to tell you it destroyed my lesson this morning, (after 4 years of technological near-perfection)
Can I undo an update?

HELP HELP HELP!
[personal information removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal information - including phone number
ToManyLetters

Re: problem after latest update - headphone icon missing

Post by ToManyLetters »

This appears to be about Gospel Library, and not LDS Tools. Perhaps if an admin could move the thread to the Gospel Library for iOS forum, the user could get a helpful response.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: problem after latest update - headphone icon missing

Post by russellhltn »

ToManyLetters wrote:Perhaps if an admin could move the thread to the Gospel Library for iOS forum,
Done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”