membership updates required for patriarchal blessing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
beantobe

membership updates required for patriarchal blessing

Post by beantobe »

I just received this automatic email notification from no-reply@lds.org: "This is an automated message from the Patriarchal Blessing Submission System. The blessing for [member name] requires membership updates to be applied to MLS." I have no idea what action is needed on my part. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: membership updates required for patriarchal blessing

Post by russellhltn »

I'd be tempted to forward that to the membership department asking for an explanation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
beantobe

Post by beantobe »

What is their contact email?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mlssupport at ldschurch.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
michaelwaynesmith

Post by michaelwaynesmith »

This appears to be a bug in their system. See https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23248

Return to “Membership Help”