Receiving Missionary Online Recommendation System notifications for previous ward

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
iantimothy

Receiving Missionary Online Recommendation System notifications for previous ward

Post by iantimothy »

I am currently Financial Clerk for Murray 28th Ward. Previously I was Ward Clerk for Grant YSA Ward. I continue to receive notifications about status changes for Grant YSA Ward from the Missionary Online Recommendation System (MORS). When I login to MORS I see Grant YSA information. Recently the notifications have become frequent. How can I fix this or who can I contact?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Receiving Missionary Online Recommendation System notifications for previous ward

Post by aebrown »

iantimothy wrote:When I login to MORS I see Grant YSA information. Recently the notifications have become frequent. How can I fix this or who can I contact?
Contact the bishop of the Grant YSA Ward and ask him to sign in to MORS and remove you from the list of clerks with permissions for that ward.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Receiving Missionary Online Recommendation System notifications for previous ward

Post by wertdl »

You or the bishop can also contact the Global Service Center if additional assistance is required...

Return to “Church Account”