Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
ELHawkes

Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR

Post by ELHawkes »

I've been hoping to find the Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR for many months now, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.
If it is on LCR, can someone direct me to where to find it.
If it's not there, hopefully this will be some encouragement to have it added to LCR soon.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
eblood66

Re: Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR

Post by eblood66 »

You can print a blessing certificate but you can't create a new record in LCR. So it's only really useful to reprint a certificate.

Go to Reports > Certificates > Print Certificates from the LCR menu to print a certificate.

Creating a new record will come in a future release of LCR, probably in the next major release.
ELHawkes

Post by ELHawkes »

Understood. I'm looking for the form itself.
Most of the time we give a form to the parents in advance to fill out.
It would be real nice to be able to print the form from LCR instead of having to go and use the computer at the church with MLS.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

ELHawkes wrote: Most of the time we give a form to the parents in advance to fill out.
It would be real nice to be able to print the form from LCR instead of having to go and use the computer at the church with MLS.
That is called the Child Blessing Record and, no, it can't be printed from LCR yet. I'm sure it will be eventually. It might be in the next major release or it might be in the cleanup release after that. We'll just have to wait and see.
kimballkjar

Post by kimballkjar »

We had an earlier clerk enter in the new child's name and information in MLS but can't figure out to print a new "Child Record Form" for the upcoming membership audit. Should we just fill it in by hand and have the parent's sign or is there something we're missing?
bch36

Post by bch36 »

Are you referring to the "Child Record Form"? If so, it's now available on the Membership => Create Record page. There's a link that says "Blank Create Record Form (seven or younger)" which allows you to download or print a PDF form.
pamhilliman

Post by pamhilliman »

I've been hoping to find the Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR for many months now, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.
If it is on LCR, can someone direct me to where to find it.
If it's not there, hopefully this will be some encouragement to have it added to LCR soon.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is in LCR > Membership > Create New Record. From there you can print out a blank form by clicking the Blank Create Record Form (seven or younger) link. Or you can fill in the name, gender, and birth date and then click the link for a partially completed form.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

I've been hoping to find the Baby/Child Blessing Form on LCR for many months now...
Did you mean to exactly copy/paste the entire original post from 2016 as your question? Perhaps you accidentally submitted this response, otherwise it seems a bit odd to repeat word-for-word the original question.
chokl8bear

Post by chokl8bear »

As EQP can I get access to Baby Blessing certificates?

Return to “Reports and Forms”