Wrong address

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
tylerlybb

Wrong address

Post by tylerlybb »

When I print a donor statement for one of the members in my ward, its shows their address as their old mission address. But when I look at their record, it has their correct address in our ward. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Wrong address

Post by russellhltn »

I suspect the donor record is not linked to the membership record. That happens quite frequently when the member donates in a new ward prior to having their membership records moved in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tylerlybb

Post by tylerlybb »

I checked to see (the only way I could find) if their donor record is linked, and it does have their correct membership record on their donation statement. Wouldn't that suggest that they are linked?

And if they are linked, what else could be causing this old mission address to be showing up on their donation statement?

Thanks.
tylerlybb

Post by tylerlybb »

I'm still seeing this problem. What do I do to fix this? Is there a way to report problems like this to church headquarters so someone can fix it there?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd call Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”