Can not change privacy settings to Stake visibility

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elija01

Can not change privacy settings to Stake visibility

Post by elija01 »

Hi All,
Just having issues changing my setting.
My stake can not see me on line because i can not change my settings from private to Ward or Stake Visible. It just remains highlighted red.
Has anyone come across this issue? So all in all, they can not see a bishop present in the ward.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Can not change privacy settings to Stake visibility

Post by jdlessley »

There are a number of visibility settings that can be changed. The one that controls the limit for the entire household, and therefore the individual settings for phone, email, and photos as well as the display of the household on Maps is the Household Visibility Limit. The household visibility link is just below the View and Edit buttons at the top of the household column on the right of the page. If the setting for that visibility limit is set to Private - Leadership Only then all the other visibility settings are limited to that setting and cannot be changed. Make sure the Edit button is clicked first to enable all the editable information as well as the visibility limit settings.

If you are trying to make changes to the Household Visibility Limit setting and are unable, then you may need to contact the global service center (GSC) to get assistance.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”