Review Member's past callings?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
galenraines

Review Member's past callings?

Post by galenraines »

Is there a tool which would allow those in the appropriate leadership callings to review all past callings of specific members?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Review Member's past callings?

Post by russellhltn »

Bishoprics and Stake presidencies have access to the CDOL. That will list some of the past callings - but I think that list is confined to callings within the stake. They can see the information they can see, but absence of information doesn't indicate much of anything.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:Bishoprics and Stake presidencies have access to the CDOL. That will list some of the past callings - but I think that list is confined to callings within the stake. They can see the information they can see, but absence of information doesn't indicate much of anything.
And the visible list for historical callings is only the patriarch/stake presidency/bishopric including clerk and exec secretary.
galenraines

Post by galenraines »

@ russellhltn - I had never heard of CDOL before. I just logged in there but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information for me (Executive Secretary). I attempted to select People and Organizations under My Church Directory but these do not open. The same with Reports. I guess I just need to research more in regards to what this application is capable of.

@ jonesrk - Are you saying that if I were to learn how to use the CDOL,I would only see those which held callings such as patriarch/stake presidency/bishopric including clerk and exec secretary? In other words, I would not see if you every served a YM Second Counselor?

Thanks guys!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

galenraines wrote:@ russellhltn - I had never heard of CDOL before. I just logged in there but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information for me (Executive Secretary). I attempted to select People and Organizations under My Church Directory but these do not open. The same with Reports. I guess I just need to research more in regards to what this application is capable of.
the best place to start in CDOL is with a search.

People and Organizations show things that you have 'pinned'.

galenraines wrote:@ jonesrk - Are you saying that if I were to learn how to use the CDOL,I would only see those which held callings such as patriarch/stake presidency/bishopric including clerk and exec secretary? In other words, I would not see if you every served a YM Second Counselor?
That is correct.
Last edited by jonesrk on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
galenraines

Post by galenraines »

Thanks a

Return to “General Discussions”