How to change Calendar notifications?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bretwheadon

How to change Calendar notifications?

Post by bretwheadon »

I've been getting calendar notifications for a YM/YW group I'm not a part of - yet I cannot find any place to alter or unsubscribe from the mailings.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: How to change Calendar notifications?

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have a son or daughter in that group? If so, it's possible that one of them has your email address associated with their LDS Account. Correct email addresses can be entered under LDS.org/directory > My Household or at LDSAccount.LDS.org > Contact Settings.

Another thing you could try is going to LDS.org/church-calendar > icon that looks like ">>" on the left panel, and make sure the "Subscribe" slider is switched off for any calendars you don't want notifications for.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to change Calendar notifications?

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Another thing you could try is going to LDS.org/church-calendar > icon that looks like ">>" on the left panel, and make sure the "Subscribe" slider is switched off for any calendars you don't want notifications for.
You don't have to unsubscribe to turn off notifications. Once you expand the left column, there's a checkbox for turning off notifications on individual calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”