inspirational messages

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
cart57

inspirational messages

Post by cart57 »

Can the inspirational messages I see on my PC, show on an IPad? I can't find them on my IPad. Thank you.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: inspirational messages

Post by lajackson »

cart57 wrote:Can the inspirational messages I see on my PC, show on an IPad? I can't find them on my IPad. Thank you.
That would depend on the source. I receive most messages such as these by email. I have my device set to receive email, so I see the inspiration messages at either location, depending on where I am working at the time the message arrives.
cart57

Post by cart57 »

On my PC there is a whole page or more that show up at one time, all in little boxes. Can that page be seen on an IPad?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cart57 wrote:On my PC there is a whole page or more that show up at one time, all in little boxes. Can that page be seen on an IPad?
You have a program on your PC that causes the messages to show up. Will the same program run on an iPad? If it will, you can run the program and see the messages on your iPad. If it will not, then you will only be able to see the messages on your PC.

Each device does the things it is programmed to do. To see the same thing on two different devices, you usually need to have the same program on each device, or a program on the PC and a related app on the mobile device.
cart57

Post by cart57 »

It's on gospel library on both.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

The Inspirational Messages feature is unique to the Windows version of Gospel Library. It isn't available on iOS or Android.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ToManyLetters wrote:The Inspirational Messages feature is unique to the Windows version of Gospel Library. It isn't available on iOS or Android.
Then I will stop looking for it. (Android guy).

And so the answer to cart57 is no, you cannot show the inspirational messages you see on your PC on your iPad.
cart57

Post by cart57 »

I hope that changes

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”