do not call list

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
65ffrcobra

do not call list

Post by 65ffrcobra »

We have a member that is requesting to be on a do not contact list.
is there any way to flag her account or do I just let the missionaries and visiting/ home teaching coordinators know?
danpass

Re: do not call list

Post by danpass »

65ffrcobra wrote:We have a member that is requesting to be on a do not contact list.
is there any way to flag her account or do I just let the missionaries and visiting/ home teaching coordinators know?
There is probably something in the handbooks on this, but my brief search came up empty. See this old forum thread, for a discussion of the topic.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: do not call list

Post by russellhltn »

There's no official way to support this. And past directive sent from SLC via MLS messaging says we're not to make any marks on the membership record to indicate "Do not contact".

In my personal opinion, members are not free to be members and expect a request for no contact to be honored. That's just not how it works for any group or organization. They're not free to be members on their own terms. If they really want no further contact, then they should consider having their names removed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”