Limit Building Scheduling to Schedulers

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nthomas

Limit Building Scheduling to Schedulers

Post by nthomas »

I would like to limit all scheduling to the primary/backup schedulers for a building AND have the building schedules available online. When I uncheck the schedule box " This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes" the calendar no longer appears on LDS.org. When I check the box, they show up, but everyone can create reservations at the building.

Help.
Nick
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Limit Building Scheduling to Schedulers

Post by russellhltn »

nthomas wrote:When I check the box, they show up, but everyone can create reservations at the building.
Only calendar editors can book the building. Typically, this will be unit leaders. Not the general membership. By using restrictions, you can limit what day/times individual units can schedule the building.

The system is designed so that Building Schedulers are more like referees who take care of conflicts. The calendar takes care of the day-to-day function of scheduling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”