Entering callings via LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
wrigjef

Entering callings via LCR

Post by wrigjef »

I'm trying to enter a newly called mia-maid secretary. When I select an organization the option is there but when I select a calling the only option is custom calling. I'm afraid that if I enter it as a custom calling that at some point it will turn up on a report as a duplicate. Is there some secret to entering callings via LCR? I've tried on both my iPad and iMac. Could it be an issue with computer compatibility? Do I need to start doing everything at church either through LCR on the PC or in MLS?
Biggles

Re: Entering callings via LCR

Post by Biggles »

Try using the individuals record and enter the calling there. MLS no longer allows callings to be entered.
Last edited by Biggles on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

I'm using the membership tab of LCR, member list, selecting the individual, view embership record, selecting the callings tab and add a new calling. I can select the mia-maids from the organizations but the callings drop down shows only the custom callings option.

This is the only way I can see how to do it
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The other method to try is using the Organisations tab, select YW and go from there.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

That worked. Thanks
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

wrigjef wrote:I'm using the membership tab of LCR, member list, selecting the individual, view embership record, selecting the callings tab and add a new calling. I can select the mia-maids from the organizations but the callings drop down shows only the custom callings option.

This is the only way I can see how to do it
To do it from the membership page you have to select mia-maid presidency instead of mia-maids (it is down the list a little further).

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”