Members Missing from Ward Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
kdabb

Members Missing from Ward Directory

Post by kdabb »

My lds tools and online directory do not show some active members of the ward. Others lds tools directory and online directory shows the directory correctly. Why does mine alone not show the correct directory and has some members missing?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Members Missing from Ward Directory

Post by aebrown »

kdabb wrote:My lds tools and online directory do not show some active members of the ward. Others lds tools directory and online directory shows the directory correctly. Why does mine alone not show the correct directory and has some members missing?
Members have the set their privacy settings so that only leaders can see their entries in the Directory (which also applies to the LDS Tools app). If they have chosen to only allow leaders to see their entries, then that could explain the situation -- if you are not a leader, but those other people you're referring to are leaders.
jaw1940

Post by jaw1940 »

I live the 14 ward in Smithfield Susan White
sandramorgan45

Post by sandramorgan45 »

Morgan
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jaw1940 wrote:I live the 14 ward in Smithfield Susan White
sandramorgan45 wrote:Morgan
I'm not sure what either of you are asking for, but this is a public user-to-user assistance forum. As such, there is no one here who can make any changes for you. Your best option may be to talk with your ward membership clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”