Move out request not completed...stuck/loop

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bmeacham2

Move out request not completed...stuck/loop

Post by bmeacham2 »

Hello everyone,
I am stuck in the middle of a move out request within the browser (chrome). I needed to move another record out and tried to begin that process in a separate session on a different day. I thought I had completed the first request. Once I login the browser goes to the first request and says that that is not completed. I can't move forward or back or see the record. I am stuck....I have tried to clear the cache and start over with no success.
Any help or insight is most appreciated!

Bryan Meacham
Walkersville, MD Ward Clerk
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Move out request not completed...stuck/loop

Post by russellhltn »

Are you using a small screen, such as on a mobile device or a small netbook? I'm wondering if the page is larger than what your seeing and hiding a button you need to click to move forward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bmeacham2

Post by bmeacham2 »

Thanks...
I have tried on both a tablet and a pc without success. There is nowhere else on the screen to go.
The screen shows under the 1. Find member screen, "Moves in progress" then below that, "Resume an in-progress address unknown move."
There is no member name(s) listed under the name type status section. You can type a name in the member lookup fill in but nothing is shown. I may try a different browser than chrome.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd call Local Unit Support and see if they can figure it out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bmeacham2

Post by bmeacham2 »

I called LUS and the Sister that helped me was able to view the other family that needed to be moved and complete that process. Now I am able to look at others that should be moved and move them... Problem solved, but still, a strange sort of glitch.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Return to “Membership Help”