Temple Recomend Review

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
richardpedersen

Temple Recomend Review

Post by richardpedersen »

I work as a temple recorder.
I got a notice today saying that one of the temple employee's recommend is expired or expiring and needs to be reviewed, or that their lds account isn't linked correctly.
I can see in the TIS system that the recommend is still valid for 18 more months. How do I get this updated and fixed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Recomend Review

Post by russellhltn »

richardpedersen wrote:or that their lds account isn't linked correctly.
You might check with the employee to make sure the MRN on the LDS Account they're using matches their actual MRN. Sometimes members use their spouse's account, or they somehow end up with eachother's MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”