Tech Talk Follow Up

The latest forum news and information
mkmurray

Tech Talk Follow Up

Post by mkmurray »

I just thought I'd start a thread as a follow up to the Tech Talk.

For me, all I have to say is "Thank You!" I really enjoyed the presentation and thought it was terrific to hear all the great things the Church had to announce to the Community. I can't wait to get more involved.

Thanks again! :)
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

I am sad because the audio did not work! I am waiting the video copy for download!!!
thomasjking

Post by thomasjking »

this was great
i hope we will have much more of these
Jazbees

Post by Jazbees »

Drat...missed it. Must've been pretty short! Any idea when the archive version will be online?
garysturn

LDS Accounts

Post by garysturn »

There was mention of a web site to obtain an LDS Account which would someday work on all sites. I wrote the address down but it redirects to someones resume. Did I get it wrong, I wrote down:

http://ldsaccount.com
Gary Turner
If you haven't already, please take a moment to review our new
Code of Conduct
james_francisco

Post by james_francisco »

mndrix

Subversion Repository

Post by mndrix »

I was excited to hear about the SVN repository. I've created my LDS Account but still cannot access the repository. I'm hoping there's just some lag between the account creation process and being able to sign in. Is anyone else able to access the repository?
MichaelCHunsaker

Post by MichaelCHunsaker »

I loved the tech talk and felt that those of us who are not located in the Intermountain West are being included.
Great job.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

GarysTurn wrote:There was mention of a web site to obtain an LDS Account which would someday work on all sites. I wrote the address down but it redirects to someones resume. Did I get it wrong, I wrote down:

http://ldsaccount.com
You did not write it down wrong. I actually sent the guy who's website it was forwarding to if he happened to know what was going on...That domain didn't go anywhere when I tried it (and I tried it the second Joel Dehlin said the name). Then like 10 minutes later, it started redirecting like that. I wonder if this individual decided to claim it on behalf of the Church... :)
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

mndrix wrote:I was excited to hear about the SVN repository. I've created my LDS Account but still cannot access the repository. I'm hoping there's just some lag between the account creation process and being able to sign in. Is anyone else able to access the repository?
I can access the SVN but it is because I helped work on an earlier project that this website tried to get going (The Ask A Question Workflow project). You have to agree to the Contributor's License. It looks like you can get to it at http://tech.lds.org/volunteer

Return to “Announcements & Policies”