Cannot access recreation site availablility

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mcummings

Cannot access recreation site availablility

Post by mcummings »

I cannot access recreation site availability for girls camp. I have been able to in the past, but for the last 24 hours cannot. My username and password works everywhere else on the site, but when I am prompted to enter it for recreation sites, the page just refreshes and won't let me in. Any ideas as to why? I have proper authority...I am the ward YW President. Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot access recreation site availablility

Post by russellhltn »

What is the URL you're trying to use?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That's the login page - which may or may not work. What is the URL you're trying to use to go to the camp that you end up on that page?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mcummings

Post by mcummings »

https://www.lds.org/locations/camping/s ... 2?lang=eng

I click on the "To make a reservation click here" on the right hand side of the page. That is what takes me to the sign on page that is not working.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Seems to work for me. I don't have any special privileges in that area. You might try a different browser or computer. Something may be stored or set in your browser that's causing problems.

The other possibility is that your position is supposed to open up something more and that feature is down.

Return to “Church Account”