Someone else has registered my phone number, and I cannot add it to my lds account info.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
nannetteberntson

Someone else has registered my phone number, and I cannot add it to my lds account info.

Post by nannetteberntson »

Help! Someone has registered my phone number in their lds account number info, and I cant add it to my account.
I got a new phone number over one year ago, and have tried numerous times to add it to my information on lds tools, I hit a dead end on all levels, and thought I would wait and see if the person who it is registered to would de-register it....It has been over a year now since I have had this phone number, and I still can't add it. How can I recieve help... is there a number I can call for technica support or help from some one on the Lds tools administration web site.. I am so frustrated by this.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Someone else has registered my phone number, and I cannot add it to my lds account info.

Post by lajackson »

nannetteberntson wrote:Help! Someone has registered my phone number in their lds account number info, and I cant add it to my account.
I got a new phone number over one year ago, and have tried numerous times to add it to my information on lds tools,
Work with your ward clerk to sort out this situation. He can also help you contact the Global Service Center if they need to become involved.

Return to “Church Account”