Failed login and password reset still not working

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
alhaibach

Failed login and password reset still not working

Post by alhaibach »

URGENT.
I am having an issue logging into my LDS user account. I teach online seminary so I use this account daily. It is not a matter of forgetting username and password. I have tried resetting password a few times and restart computer and delet cookies etc. and have attempted using multiple computers and multiple web browsers. All to no avail. It does not allow me to login with my new or old password. I really need to be able to login to run my seminary class. Please help!!
(I'm using my husbands login to submit this post)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Failed login and password reset still not working

Post by lajackson »

alhaibach wrote:URGENT.
I am having an issue logging into my LDS user account. I teach online seminary so I use this account daily.
Did it just suddenly stop working? Did anything change? In any event, work through your ward or stake clerk to contact the Global Service Center. They should be able to resolve the issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's been awhile, but in the past I've found it can take several minutes after a password reset before it works properly everywhere. If it works at ldsaccount.lds.org, the login is correct and you'll need to wait.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
alhaibach

Post by alhaibach »

Thanks. The Global Service Center got it straightened out.

Return to “Church Account”