Quarterly report HTML and PDF do not match

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
teuscher

Quarterly report HTML and PDF do not match

Post by teuscher »

When working on the Stake Quarterly Report this morning, I noticed that the HTML page does not match the PDF. One ward appears on the HTML page, but not on the PDF. Has anyone encountered that previously? Is there a fix that I can make? Or is this an issue with the Salt Lake database/system?

The WS ward appears on the HTML page, but not the PDF page.
HTML page: Image
PDF page:Image

Note the totals are accurate ... just missing one ward.

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Quarterly report HTML and PDF do not match

Post by russellhltn »

Interesting. Is there anything unusual about ward "WS"? Perhaps newly created?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
teuscher

Post by teuscher »

Nothing new. WS has been a ward for about 6 years and always showed up before. In August we created a new ward (labeled SA), but this is the first time I have looked at the PDF report since the new ward was created.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Just a wild thought -- is it possible that the report is paginated so that only 8 wards appear per page, and the WS ward (being the last alphabetically) is actually on a second page that you simply need to scroll down to?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

aebrown wrote:Just a wild thought -- is it possible that the report is paginated so that only 8 wards appear per page, and the WS ward (being the last alphabetically) is actually on a second page that you simply need to scroll down to?
I just checked for my stake – this is how it seems to work. We have 8 wards' statistics, then the other 4 wards if you keep scrolling. It's a little disorienting – it'd be nice if they could decrease the width of the first columns a bit to give more room.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
teuscher

Post by teuscher »

Mine was the same ... I'm not used to scrolling down for additional data since we have had 8 or fewer ward's until recently. However the 9th ward is on subsequent pages. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”