SIgn in and membership number problem

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
darlenedewsnup

SIgn in and membership number problem

Post by darlenedewsnup »

I am trying to log in but have determined that my membership number was assigned to my wife. Her sign in name, password and our email address is all associated to my membership record number. How can I get in touch with a live body that can help me correct and have my wife's information all assigned to her membership record number which will allow me to use my own membership record number and build my sign in account? We are trying to log in and register for volunteer service work and I can't until I can sign into my own account. Can anyone give me some direction.
Thanks, Alan
eblood66

Re: SIgn in and membership number problem

Post by eblood66 »

You need to ask your ward clerk to call the global service center on your behalf to ask them to fix the membership number on your wife's account.

Return to “Church Account”