Wrong building in Stake Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zizzizzit

Wrong building in Stake Calendar

Post by zizzizzit »

How do I get rid of a building from the stake calendar? The building is hundreds of miles from our stake?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Wrong building in Stake Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

zizzizzit wrote:How do I get rid of a building from the stake calendar? The building is hundreds of miles from our stake?
It depends on how it was added.
  • If someone in your stake added it, a stake admin can remove it. (In this case, there will be a delete function.)
  • If the agent stake added your stake in, you'll need to contact a stake admin in the agent stake to remove you.
  • If it's from the FM database, you'll have to get FM to remove your unit from that building.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zizzizzit

Post by zizzizzit »

I don't see a way to delete the building that is 8 hours away from us. How do I contact (FM) facility management personnel ?
Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

zizzizzit wrote:I don't see a way to delete the building that is 8 hours away from us. How do I contact (FM) facility management personnel ?
One of your high councilors is the stake Physical Facilities Representative (PFR). He will be able to contact the FM Group for you. If you do not know who the stake PFR is, speak with your clerk or bishopric, or the stake clerk.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zizzizzit wrote:I don't see a way to delete the building that is 8 hours away from us.
First, does any unit in your stake meet at that building? In some parts of the US "hours away" is still in the same stake.

Secondly, do you have the ability to add a building? If not, then you don't have the authority to remove one. Building Schedulers may not have those rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

We have had periodic odd cases where a building appears from a far away stake. If you haven't resoved it through your FM group, send in a request to help using LDS.org feedback, mention the calendar, and it will get to the right place.

Return to “Calendar”