Where is my wife's donation info?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TolyFamily

Where is my wife's donation info?

Post by TolyFamily »

My wife's donations do not appear on our lds.org account. Help!
kellymab

Re: Where is my wife's donation info?

Post by kellymab »

Do you and your wife share an LDS account? Does she submit donations online or via a donation slip? If she fills out the slip and uses her name on the slip, but you both use the same account linked with YOUR MRN, her donations will not appear.

Donations between spouses are no longer linked together. You may request donation statements with both names on the sheet, but it will only be the donation info for one spouse. Another report can be created from your wife's account that also includes your name, but the donation record will be different.
eblood66

Re: Where is my wife's donation info?

Post by eblood66 »

TolyFamily wrote:My wife's donations do not appear on our lds.org account. Help!
As kellymab indicated any donations that have been made in your wife's name (either using her LDS Account online or to your ward using her name on the slip) should be tied to her membership record. She should be able to view those donations by going to the online donation tool using her LDS Account. If she wishes you to be able to also see those donations when you are using your account, there is a setting she can set that will allow you to see them. They will still be tied to her account but you will be able to see them when using your account. You'll also have the option to print donations statements for all donations but it will still print them as two statements, one for you and one for her. You also have a similar setting that will let her see the donations tied to your account.

If she can't see the donations using her LDS Account then it's possible the ward did not correctly link her donations to her membership record. If that's the case, then you'll need to talk to a clerk and ask them correct that.

Return to “Church Account”