Password will not reset

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
qwertyjcm

Password will not reset

Post by qwertyjcm »

My wife's LDS user account says that the password is not valid. She has tried multiple times to reset the password using the forgot password link. She has tried from multiple devices with the same result. She successfully resets the password, but then when she logs in it says the password is not valid. Does anyone have any idea what would be happening or how to reach the church to have someone take a look?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: Password will not reset

Post by kisaac »

Welcome to the forum!
Let's try the LDS account help page suggestions first, under the heading
I changed my password and still cannot log in

Read through the other options there as well.
After trying those suggestions thoroughly, you can submit your problem to support on this page.
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Password will not reset

Post by russellhltn »

kisaac wrote:After trying those suggestions throughly, you can submit your problem to support on this page.
Just make sure you click "Additional Support Options". Otherwise, you end up right back here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”