LDS Tools Calendar

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
gmnyland

LDS Tools Calendar

Post by gmnyland »

My LDS Tools Calendar only shows 10 days, but my setting are 12 months. Anyone know why?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you set it to a different value?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gmnyland

Post by gmnyland »

No change when I changed it to two months
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've got mine sit for 3 months and I'm getting at least that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

gmnyland wrote:No change when I changed it to two months
Did you sync the calendar after changing the value?
gmnyland

Post by gmnyland »

Yes
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Does your ward or stake put a lot of things on the LDS.org Calendar? Maybe there are only events recorded for a few days.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

When you are syncing the calendar, are you pressing the sync from the menu options? That doesn't always sync the calendar for some reason. While in the calendar, go up to the top and pull down until you see the thinking spinning wheel. This usually resets the days visible on the list. I did this myself while writing and I got more days on my calendar.
djorgeo

Post by djorgeo »

I have LDS Tools installed on my iPad and use the calendar often. The past couple of days it has been a blank calendar. It is even blank when I go to it on the computer through LDS org. It has shown all or our events until just a couple of days ago. What have I done wrong?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

djorgeo wrote:I have LDS Tools installed on my iPad and use the calendar often. The past couple of days it has been a blank calendar. It is even blank when I go to it on the computer through LDS org. It has shown all or our events until just a couple of days ago. What have I done wrong?
One of two things - you've unsubscribed from critical calendars. Check your subscriptions by expanding the left column by clicking the ">>" button. Make sure the subscription slider is set as desired. (This is a slider, not a checkbox.)

The other is that your unit has simply run out of events placed on the calendar or deleted them all. You'll have to check and see if anyone else sees anything differently.

Return to “Member Tools”