Online signup for tithing settlement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
aclawson

Online signup for tithing settlement

Post by aclawson »

The bishop has asked about the possibility of using an online signup process to schedule tithing settlement sessions. Is anybody doing this already?
bballrob

Re: Online signup for tithing settlement

Post by bballrob »

I was visiting a ward last week in Ohio that announced that they were doing this. Unfortunately I had to take off right after Sacrament Meeting to catch a flight, so I don't know what site they are using.

I am aware of a site called www.youcanbook.me, where you can do this and it will integrate with Google Calendar or iCloud Calendar. That's all I know based on the front page of the site. I've not used it myself, but it looks like it might do what you're looking for.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Tevya at Mormon LifeHacker has a blog post about using YouCanBook.me in their ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
PLVA

Re: ajuste de diezmos

Post by PLVA »

El ajuste de los diezmos ahora lo puede hacer desde su celular, solo necesita una red inalambrica ingresando por la web con su usuario de Internet
michaelcox

Post by michaelcox »

We are using SignupGenius.com
aclawson

Re: ajuste de diezmos

Post by aclawson »

PLVA wrote:El ajuste de los diezmos ahora lo puede hacer desde su celular, solo necesita una red inalambrica ingresando por la web con su usuario de Internet
Gracias. Esa la tenemos, es solo el servicio de mantener el horario q' requerimos.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”