Bank Signature Cards

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
whlrjoe

Bank Signature Cards

Post by whlrjoe »

Bank Signature Cards

i do not have the signature card option under the MLS Finances Menu. When I select Finance Reports, within the Finance Menu, I have three options: 1) Donor Statements, 2) Income and Expense Report and 3) Finance Statements. Each of those options have various reports under them, but none relate to bank signature cards. We have a new financial clerk, I need to remove the old clerk and included the new clerk on the signature cards. How do i do that?

Reply to Joseph F. Wheeler, tysonswardclerk@gmail.com or [phone number deleted].

Thanks in advance.

Joe
eblood66

Re: MLS 3.8.5--Bank Signature Cards

Post by eblood66 »

whlrjoe wrote:i do not have the signature card option under the MLS Finances Menu. When I select Finance Reports, within the Finance Menu, I have three options: 1) Donor Statements, 2) Income and Expense Report and 3) Finance Statements. Each of those options have various reports under them, but none relate to bank signature cards.
Assuming you have finance rights in MLS the signature card option should be found under Finance > Finance Reports and also under Reports/Forms--both on the MLS menu). If you don't see it either place and you have finance rights then you may have a corrupt installation. I'd try downloading the MLS installer from clerksupport.lds.org (search for MLS and you'll find the link) and install it over the existing installation. That will make sure the MLS program is correct and that the java installation for MLS is also correct.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:Assuming you have finance rights in MLS
Some finance functions in MLS will not work unless you also have the right standard position (calling). That might be the case here. For example, that function might not be available to assistant clerks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:Assuming you have finance rights in MLS
Some finance functions in MLS will not work unless you also have the right standard position (calling). That might be the case here. For example, that function might not be available to assistant clerks.
The signature card is available to assistant clerks for finance at least. In the test install it shows up as well and it isn't possible to have a calling in the test install. So I don't think it's calling restricted.
DANDMANlive365

Re: Bank Signature Cards

Post by DANDMANlive365 »

I have the same issue as located above. I have done an MLS re-install and checked all permissions. It still does not show. Is there a location that I may pull from LDS.org?
eblood66

Re: Bank Signature Cards

Post by eblood66 »

The signature cards have been moved to LCR. Go to https://lcr.lds.org/ and from the menu select Finance > Reports > Signature Cards.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”