How to print a new signature card

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
colbyj

How to print a new signature card

Post by colbyj »

No luck in finding where to print a signature card in MLS. Directions point to MLS, but then deadens. Where is the signature card to print?
aclawson

Re: How to print a new signature card

Post by aclawson »

On the main screen (entry page) the top center square is "finances". In the lower right corner of that square is "more", then you want the bottom option in the top right square.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd imagine you have to have the correct rights in MLS to access that card. Perhaps even the right calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
penalbaga

Post by penalbaga »

I have a question, I need to add a field or name right now we are limited to 6 we need to add a seventh. How do I do this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

penalbaga wrote:I have a question, I need to add a field or name right now we are limited to 6 we need to add a seventh. How do I do this?
Seven? The Help Center: The Signature Card only lists five positions: Bishop, two counselors, Ward Clerk, Assistant Ward clerk fiance.

Handbook 1: 14.6.7 only lists 4 (omitting the Ward Clerk).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Wards could have several assistant clerks assigned to finance.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Wards could have several assistant clerks assigned to finance.
True, but you'd need 3 "assistant clerks - finance" to hit 7. While no upper limit is specified, at some point I'd think you'd run into other problems. Like "too many cooks in the kitchen" as well as defused responsibility (if everyone is responsible, then no one is responsible).

But let's just say I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the OP doesn't have a problem once the list is made to conform to the Handbook. <grin>

Return to “Local Unit Finance”