How to delete an account i have 2..

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kourtney90

How to delete an account i have 2..

Post by Kourtney90 »

Im not sure how to delete one of my accounts.. the one i use doesnt have my member # bc the other does so i want to delete it so i can update the account i currently use.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: How to delete an account i have 2..

Post by sbradshaw »

You might need to contact LDS Account support to see if they can help – this is mainly a user-to-user forum and we aren't able to delete accounts. I think you'll need to talk to an employee who works with LDS Account.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
DoratheaN

Post by DoratheaN »

Good day
I cannot get into Tools and it says I have another account. How do I delete all the accounts and restart everything. Please help
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

DoratheaN wrote:How do I delete all the accounts and restart everything.
I doubt that can be done. But for those who have more than one account, and if one of those accounts has your MRN (membership record number) recorded in the profile, then you can recover that account by following the instructions in my post here. Once that account is recovered you can work through your ward clerk and have him contact the Global Service Center (GSC) to merge all accounts into one or delete the ones without your MRN.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Sarah1995

Post by Sarah1995 »

I have exactly the same problem, and I really don't know how to do... any help possible? or just add the "delete" button please
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Sarah1995 wrote:I have exactly the same problem, and I really don't know how to do... any help possible? or just add the "delete" button please
Follow the instructions in this thread and have your ward clerk contact the Global Service Center on your behalf.

Return to “Church Account”